Thursday, May 20, 2010

Relationship-Diving

This is something I just don't get myself. How some people just jump in and out of relationships so readily. Ms Janet who is sporting the short look now is onto the next one/on to the next one/on to the next one...

Janet Jackson chopped off her locks and debuted a new super-short haircut. She is currently promoting her movie 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' and was snapped leaving London's Cecconi restaurant with the much shorter 'do. Perhaps the 43-year-old singer-actress decided to change up her style because of the new man in her life, wealthy Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana.


Taken from this article at Popeater.com

So I guess it's a bit like trying on different clothes. It looked good on the hanger but once you got to the change-room to try it on, mmmmm not so good no more.

So it's on to the next one/on to the next one/on to the next one...


Eehee hee hee


No actually, Mwahahaha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.