Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2009: Final Year of the Decade

Now we come to 2009. Amazing how quickly time flies. I finally earned my key to "life" as my brother informed me. Well, that's something scary right there. I've crossed over the threshold between childhood and adulthood just as the turn of the decade approaches. This is the beginning of the rest of my life and I know it's going to be a fantastic ride. I look forward!

10. Rye Rye feat. MIA - Bang
9. Lady Gaga - Poker Face
8. 50 Cent - Baby By Me
7. Adam Lambert - Mad World
6. K'Naan - T.I.A.
5. The Gossip - Heavy Cross
4. Santigold - L.E.S. Artistes
3. Blame It feat. T-Pain - Jamie Foxx
2. Many Moons - Janelle Monae
1. SANTIGOLD - STARSTRUCK

Why still no video Santigold? This song is dope to the nth power! Oh well.



No comments: