Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2007: What Does Life Mean?

Finishing high school left me in a state of doldrums. Questioning what it is that I want to make out of my life. Plenty of introspection was required. Although I managed to develop some morsel of good self-perception, I'm still slightly unsure. I have paths pointing in all sorts of directions. It's confusing. Guess if I rely on instinct, I'll be able to make it through and choose a path that brings me joy, serenity and some contentment. Not too much of it however.

10. MIMS - This is Why I'm Hot
9. Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson - The Way I Are
8. 50 Cent feat. Justin - Ayo Technology
7. John Legend - PDA
6. Swizz Beatz - Money in the Bank
5. Nickelback - If Everyone Cared
4. Rihanna - Umbrella
3. Lupe Fiasco - Kick Push
2. Kanye West - Stronger
1. Boyz - MIA



No comments: