Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time to Chill

Man, today is great. Time for a break. I've been waiting for this one for a while. The last five months have been a whir. Running from lecture to lecture. Sometimes bunking cause I just didn't feel like running. Then sitting in P115 and dozing my ass off through thermal physics I or worse. Ma'f***ing WAVES! Lord, I need to chill. Just wake up late everyday and not feel guilty about it. Cuz since the beginning of the semester I have felt guilty about every unwarranted nap I've taken during the day or any extra four hours I spent online writing blogs when I should have been studying or at least reading ahead for the next lecture (which I never do by the way). I think I'm really gonna grind the books now. Not the textbooks oh no! The novels and maybe some nonfiction here and there and movies...watch lots of them. I now realise how valuable time is. I was a fool last year. There was so much more I could have done with my time besides vegetating and other stuff I can't mention here. This month I'm gonna read as many books as I can and try not to gain weight and perhaps get around to more writing.

I'm feeling good right now! Really feeling great. Liberation, it's a wonderful feeling!

No comments: