Monday, January 30, 2012

Summer Camp... Powerhouse Style

Alright so last week for three days I hung out with fellow youngsters like myself who are on fire, I mean BLAZING for God and it was an experience and a half. We went out to a resort called Habonim, located in Oonrus within close vicinity to Hermanus. The fun element was definitely present with some tribal challenges survivor style and the chilling waters of the Atlantic numbing toes and fingers everywhere, that's without mentioning sand that was impossible to rub off of skin. Yet there was more to it than just this.

I experienced an encounter with God that so powerful it made me think twice about the manner in which I have been conducting my daily affairs. I was told that my perspective would change immensely as a result of attending this camp but still did not expect it to happen until it did.

There is a certain peace that manifests within you when you place your trust in a Higher Power, a power I call God the Creator of the Universe. The moment you obtain it, there is no turning back. I could not live life thinking in a worldy way after knowing exactly what it means to know that your entire existence has meaning and that you are loved more than you can even imagine. God is most certainly great!

No comments: