Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gossip Withdrawal

I love the feeling of not being in the know-how about what celebs are up to which is why I avoid radio and TV like the plague for the majority of the year. Our culture is so obsessed and fixated on the things these so called famous people say and do. I will not for a second say that I am not one of these people. I too have spent hours of my life watching E! Entertainment Channel and following up on the latest gossip being dished up by Sal Masekela but you come to a point of realization where you begin to wonder why you care so much about the lives of these people who care little for your own existence. It's quite silly actually.

For this reason, I vow to take a serious break from all celeb-related news, gossip and fanfare. We'll see how long this one lasts!


No comments: