Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Flurry of Readers

Thanks to that Feedjit to the right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I happen to know who is looking at this here page, what they're looking at and what country their radio has been detected. 'Bout two months ago, traffic was slow - pathetic to say the least since I seemed to be the only person looking at my bloody page. Which is cool with me.


But bada boom bada bing - what do we have here? Humans from across the globe. Wow. No, this is not another one of my narcissistic trips. But I'm a little surprised and wonder how this might have occured. Perhaps google image searches are leading people into the realms of my Unspoken Word. Ah don' know but it's nice of you to pop in. Whoever you are. Enjoy my blog, add it to your feeds, subscribe PUBLICLY if you like because the only two people following me is me and ole boy Lenny who introduced me to blogger.

No comments: