Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2000: Kelis Screamed Her Way Into My World

Since the decade will be coming to a close very soon. In less than two weeks - can you believe how time flies? I've decided to take a trip down memory lane and recall the good times.

I was in 6th grade in 2000. Whenever I could, I would watch a free-broadcast of Channel O on SABC 1. Good 'ole days. I was really into R'n'B back then, The lyrics meant nothing to me of course. What does an eleven year old know about love and relationships but the beats got me vibing. And dance I did.

10. Mya - Case of the Ex
9. Nas feat. Ginuwine - You Owe Me
8. DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem
7. Jay Z feat. Pharrell - I Just Wanna Luv Ya
6. Destiny's Child - Say My Name
5. Jill Scott - Gettin' in the Way
4. Redman and Methodman - Da Rockweilder
3. Missy Eliot - She's a B****
2. Kelis - Caught Out There
1. 702 - Where My Girls At?

No comments: